YCM Academy
Hi there and welcome to YCM Academy.
Please sign in or register if you haven't already to access more of our features.
YCM Academy
Hi there and welcome to YCM Academy.
Please sign in or register if you haven't already to access more of our features.
YCM Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YCM Academy

A place dedicated for Yugioh, Naruto, Pokemon and everything else.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We moved to LiteMyBB servers, so if you want to affiliate or just hang out, find us at http://stardustycm.litemybb.com See ya there guys
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Sakura Haruno (181)
+ Pop Culture Rules + Vote_lcap+ Pop Culture Rules + Voting_bar+ Pop Culture Rules + Vote_rcap 
Blizzard Posie (72)
+ Pop Culture Rules + Vote_lcap+ Pop Culture Rules + Voting_bar+ Pop Culture Rules + Vote_rcap 
Rua (34)
Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is Kailani

Our users have posted a total of 288 messages in 78 subjects

+ Pop Culture Rules +

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakura Haruno
Signer Admin
Signer Admin
Sakura Haruno

+ Pop Culture Rules + Empty
PostSubject: + Pop Culture Rules +   + Pop Culture Rules + Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:53 pm

General Rules

- Any thread with illegal/copyrighted content will be locked and/or deleted.
- Cardless threads will be locked

Misc Rules

- Report threads first BEFORE telling the thread starter that their thread broke the rules.
- Anyone posting the OCG correction alone w/out Cnc will be given a friendly reminder.
- Bumping your thread is acceptable if 6 hours have passed w/out a reply or it is on the 2nd page and further.

Exclusive Rule

- You may carry out general Pop Culture discussion in your thread, provided that you regularly update your thread with cards for said discussion. And there is no limit to the length of this discussion, assuming you update it within a 7 day period.

- Pop Culture Sets may be stickied if I feel they deserve it. Although they can be unstickied if I see that they get spammy or are inactive after a period of time.

Any questions, ask.
Back to top Go down
https://ycmshippuden.forumotion.com

+ Pop Culture Rules +
Page 1 of 1