YCM Academy
Hi there and welcome to YCM Academy.
Please sign in or register if you haven't already to access more of our features.
YCM Academy
Hi there and welcome to YCM Academy.
Please sign in or register if you haven't already to access more of our features.
YCM Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YCM Academy

A place dedicated for Yugioh, Naruto, Pokemon and everything else.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We moved to LiteMyBB servers, so if you want to affiliate or just hang out, find us at http://stardustycm.litemybb.com See ya there guys
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Sakura Haruno (181)
+ TCG Rules + Vote_lcap+ TCG Rules + Voting_bar+ TCG Rules + Vote_rcap 
Blizzard Posie (72)
Rua (34)
Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is Kailani

Our users have posted a total of 288 messages in 78 subjects

+ TCG Rules +

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakura Haruno
Signer Admin
Signer Admin
Sakura Haruno

+ TCG Rules + Empty
PostSubject: + TCG Rules +   + TCG Rules + Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:32 pm

This section is only for discussing various Yugioh cards and upcoming releases in the game. Anything else will be moved or deleted as seen fit.

Anyway, here are the rules.

1. Feel free to discuss ANY card that exists in the anime/manga or actual card game here.

2. Keep any comments about the cards/releases to minimal cussing.

3. Topics MUST contain the name of the card you wish to discuss.

4. If an existing thread that is discussing the same card is still active, don't make a new one until the old one loses interest.

5. You may discuss single cards or a whole Archetype if you choose. Go ahead.

6. No posting topics OR replies that deal with cards being offensive to your views. (Explanation is provided next post)

Anyway, that's it for now. More will be added later when I see the need for it.
As usual, ask for clarification if needed.
Back to top Go down
https://ycmshippuden.forumotion.com
Sakura Haruno
Signer Admin
Signer Admin
Sakura Haruno

+ TCG Rules + Empty
PostSubject: Re: + TCG Rules +   + TCG Rules + Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:34 pm

Here's clarification on rule 6; apologies if it's long-winded.

In the past, I've noticed a string of topics in TCG on the original YCM regarding this. Now I do not mean to offend those of you that have a religious faith, but keep in mind that this is not the time or the place to be posting this. As I said before, the "offensive" cards are only available in Japan/the Asian countries due to Konami altering them for release in English. If a certain card pic offends you, I suggest bringing it up to Konami, as they are the distributor of the Yu-Gi-Oh Card Game. We are not affiliated with them, nor are we aligned with the original Yugioh Card Maker site. This forum exists to discuss cards and their possible uses in today's tournament world, not to contain threads that deal with "cards offend my views, etc."

(Breaking this may be considered as whining, depending on content and of course the moderators themselves)
Back to top Go down
https://ycmshippuden.forumotion.com

+ TCG Rules +
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YCM Academy :: Yu-Gi-Oh! :: TCG/OCG-
Jump to: