YCM Academy
Hi there and welcome to YCM Academy.
Please sign in or register if you haven't already to access more of our features.
YCM Academy
Hi there and welcome to YCM Academy.
Please sign in or register if you haven't already to access more of our features.
YCM Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YCM Academy

A place dedicated for Yugioh, Naruto, Pokemon and everything else.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We moved to LiteMyBB servers, so if you want to affiliate or just hang out, find us at http://stardustycm.litemybb.com See ya there guys
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Sakura Haruno (181)
Sakura's CCG Set #3 (Memories of a Friend) Vote_lcapSakura's CCG Set #3 (Memories of a Friend) Voting_barSakura's CCG Set #3 (Memories of a Friend) Vote_rcap 
Blizzard Posie (72)
Sakura's CCG Set #3 (Memories of a Friend) Vote_lcapSakura's CCG Set #3 (Memories of a Friend) Voting_barSakura's CCG Set #3 (Memories of a Friend) Vote_rcap 
Rua (34)
Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is Kailani

Our users have posted a total of 288 messages in 78 subjects

Sakura's CCG Set #3 (Memories of a Friend)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura Haruno
Signer Admin
Signer Admin
Sakura Haruno

Sakura's CCG Set #3 (Memories of a Friend) Empty
PostSubject: Sakura's CCG Set #3 (Memories of a Friend)   Sakura's CCG Set #3 (Memories of a Friend) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:41 pm

Hey YCM Academy, Sakura again with my 3rd set.
While yes, I'm doing another Naruto set, it won't be based exactly on the Naruto timeline, unlike how I planned it to be. But instead, I'll go for some moments in the past and if I get lucky, maybe some stuff from the current chapters. Oh, and expect a lot of post-WRGP 5Ds stuff and the rest of the AE3 theme. So you could say that this is more of a mixed anime set rather than a pure Naruto set.

Anyway, here are the cards

Ninja Cards:
Jutsu Cards:
Mission Cards:

NEW CHARACTERISTICS

Evolution: (X): Ninjas with this Characteristic cannot be deployed normally. You need to have the Ninja marked in (X) and fulfill certain conditions. Some of them are explicitly written on the card; others require another effect to bring out. You still have to meet Entrance/Hand requirements

Charge: "During your Mission Phase, discard X amount of your Chakras; this Ninja gets +X Mental Power until the end of the Showdown"

Protect: "All damage your Ninjas receive is reduced by 1"

For example, if I wanted to bring out N-086 Flareon, I need to have Eevee in my Village, at least 2 Fire Chakra to discard and my Turn Marker has to be on 2 or higher. If I have all that done, I can play it.

By now, you should know the rarities so I'll omit them in this thread. Otherwise, just look at the other two in this section.

Hope you enjoy Very Happy

Last edited by Sakura Haruno on Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ycmshippuden.forumotion.com
Sakura Haruno
Signer Admin
Signer Admin
Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's CCG Set #3 (Memories of a Friend)   Sakura's CCG Set #3 (Memories of a Friend) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:50 am

Added N-090/N-091.
Naruto/Sasuke Squad and a little bit of Rua/Aporia stuff.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard Posie
Signer Admin
Signer Admin
Blizzard Posie

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's CCG Set #3 (Memories of a Friend)   Sakura's CCG Set #3 (Memories of a Friend) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:24 pm

The Naruto/Sasuke one fits them pretty well, although a little more oriented towards Sasuke's side.

Rua/Aporia, the effect kinda fits them too.

So yeah, <3
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Signer Admin
Signer Admin
Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's CCG Set #3 (Memories of a Friend)   Sakura's CCG Set #3 (Memories of a Friend) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:17 pm

Thanks for the comment, Posie-chan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rua
Signer Admin
Signer Admin
Rua

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's CCG Set #3 (Memories of a Friend)   Sakura's CCG Set #3 (Memories of a Friend) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:14 pm

Aporia/Rua card is awesome! xD
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Signer Admin
Signer Admin
Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's CCG Set #3 (Memories of a Friend)   Sakura's CCG Set #3 (Memories of a Friend) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:58 pm

I figured you'd like it, xD
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Signer Admin
Signer Admin
Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's CCG Set #3 (Memories of a Friend)   Sakura's CCG Set #3 (Memories of a Friend) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:26 pm

OK, new card up.
Yusei/Ruka.

(And since there's 2 new characteristics on this one, explanation is given too)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's CCG Set #3 (Memories of a Friend)   Sakura's CCG Set #3 (Memories of a Friend) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura's CCG Set #3 (Memories of a Friend)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YCM Academy :: Naruto :: Naruto Cardmaking-
Jump to: