YCM Academy
Hi there and welcome to YCM Academy.
Please sign in or register if you haven't already to access more of our features.
YCM Academy
Hi there and welcome to YCM Academy.
Please sign in or register if you haven't already to access more of our features.
YCM Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YCM Academy

A place dedicated for Yugioh, Naruto, Pokemon and everything else.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We moved to LiteMyBB servers, so if you want to affiliate or just hang out, find us at http://stardustycm.litemybb.com See ya there guys
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Sakura Haruno (181)
+ Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +  Vote_lcap+ Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +  Voting_bar+ Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +  Vote_rcap 
Blizzard Posie (72)
+ Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +  Vote_lcap+ Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +  Voting_bar+ Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +  Vote_rcap 
Rua (34)
Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is Kailani

Our users have posted a total of 288 messages in 78 subjects

+ Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura Haruno
Signer Admin
Signer Admin
Sakura Haruno

+ Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +  Empty
PostSubject: + Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +    + Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:54 pm

Plot:

Rules:

Application:

Accepted Characters:

Alright everyone, time to kick it into overdrive!

Last edited by Sakura Haruno on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ycmshippuden.forumotion.com
Sakura Haruno
Signer Admin
Signer Admin
Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: + Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +    + Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:03 pm

Here's my application:

Name of Character: Jason Kiriyazuki
Appearance:
My Character:
Personality: Jason has been shown to have a pretty calm personality. Although he is playful at times, when it comes to dueling, he takes it seriously and fights as if his life depended on his performance. If someone irritates him in a duel however, he'll go at them with full force and go for an OTK. His personality can also be described as a combination between Yusei Fudo and Jack Atlas. While Jason is calm while dueling, he tends to make it like a show for his friends, much like Season 1 Jack minus the arrogance.
D-Board/Wheel Appearance: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100702110641/ycm2remake/images/8/81/Sakura_Accel.png
Duel Disc: It's golden colored with a blue emerald in the center.
Deck Names: Hero's Sacred Dance (Ground), Phoenix Star (Turbo)
Signer Mark: Head

(Oh and BTW guys, minus everything in parentheses when you fill out app; you don't need it)
Back to top Go down
Blizzard Posie
Signer Admin
Signer Admin
Blizzard Posie

PostSubject: Re: + Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +    + Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:12 pm

My app.

Name of Character: Posie Bunny
Appearance:
Appearance:
Personality: Posie has a mild mannered personality on a regular basis. She doesn't look down upon students that don't fit in with the "crowd" unlike most of her fellow classmates. However, when angered, she starts to yell at the person irritating her. She only gets into a fight about it if anyone she cares about is injured. Although she is partly animal, she doesn't let it stop her from doing things like a regular person.
D-Board/Wheel Appearance: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100926091133/ycm2remake/images/8/8b/Scarlet_Nova.png
Duel Disc: Same as what's on my pic, except the center is scarlet
Deck Names: Rampage of the Ice (Ground); Blizzard Signer (Turbo)
Signer Mark: Claw
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Signer Admin
Signer Admin
Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: + Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +    + Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:10 pm

Accepted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blizzard Posie
Signer Admin
Signer Admin
Blizzard Posie

PostSubject: Re: + Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +    + Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:53 pm

Can we use Xyz in this RP?
(I know you said that was allowed in last one)
Back to top Go down
Rua
Signer Admin
Signer Admin
Rua

PostSubject: Re: + Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +    + Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:53 pm

Since I reserved a spot last time, but forum went down so reapplying here

Name of Character: Cinnamon
Appearance:

My Pic:
Personality: Cinnamon is very outgoing; especially around her sister and friends. If any of them are hurt, she'll fight to protect them. Oh and she also likes to play with fire.
D-Board/Wheel Appearance: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090924174729/yugioh/images/0/06/Luna%27s_Duel_Board.jpg

(Except in darker pink, plus sparkles on top)
Duel Disc: Same as pic, except middle is scarlet
Deck Names: Star of Fire (Ground), Phoenix Rise (Turbo)
Signer Mark: Back Claw

Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Signer Admin
Signer Admin
Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: + Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +    + Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:21 pm

Accepted.
And Posie, you are allowed to use Xyz/Dark Synchro if you want.

(Also, I forgot to add this on the app, but you should tell me what kind of strategy your character has. Since I kinda know your preferences already, you don't have to add that on)

I got Elemental Heros
Posie has Ice Barrier
Cinnamon, I'm assuming you're using same stuff from fanfic
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Signer Admin
Signer Admin
Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: + Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +    + Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:30 pm

OK guys, looks like the RP can begin now.
And so, let's go:

It was a perfect day in Sakura-daiko City. The weather was a perfect 71 degrees and there wasn't any chance of rain. A fine day indeed to duel.

Jason Kiriyazuki, a 16-year old duelist and one of the top students at the nearby Duel Academy, was cruising in the community park. He had a golden Duel Disc strapped to his arm and various pockets on his pants to hold his decks. Needless to say, he was prepared for anything.

"It's a nice day today", he said to himself. "Perfect for dueling someone. Thank god that school's out for a while so I got lot of time to duel and cruise with my friends." He looked at his arm, which bore the marking of a dragon head. This marking showed that he was chosen as one of the world's saviors to protect it when the time came.

"Although I'm prepared to fight for the world's future if needed", he thought, "I pray that it won't come for a while. We already have enough chaos elsewhere"

Jason picked up his Duel Board, which lay next to him under a tree, and began zipping off around the park, finding people that wanted to play.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard Posie
Signer Admin
Signer Admin
Blizzard Posie

PostSubject: Re: + Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +    + Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:47 pm

Somewhere in another part of the park, Posie was sitting on a bench talking on her cell phone.

"Yeah sure, I can meet you there next week", she said to a person on the other line. "School's out so I got time. But just be sure that it's not on a day when I'm going out with my boyfriend." She hung up the phone and took out her deck from a backpack she carried around.

"This deck's seen me through World Championships, regionals, our version of the WRGP", she thought. "So yeah, me and my Ice Barriers are now one." As she put her deck away, Posie looked at her arm, which bore a mark in the shape of a dragon's claw.

"Like my boyfriend, Jason-kun", she thought, "I'm a Signer too, so when the time comes, I'll be there fighting on his side along with the rest of my friends"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Signer Admin
Signer Admin
Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: + Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +    + Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:29 pm

Jason skateboarded around the park looking for someone to fight against. As he zipped by a nearby playground, he saw a pretty girl talking on her phone on a bench. For some reason, she looked familiar.

"Oh look, it's Posie-chan, my girlfriend", he said to himself. "I'll go over and say hi to her. After all, it's been a while since me and her had some time to ourselves. Hopefully, she's in the mood for conversation"

Back to top Go down
Blizzard Posie
Signer Admin
Signer Admin
Blizzard Posie

PostSubject: Re: + Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +    + Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:01 pm

Posie looked up and saw the image of a handsome boy skateboarding in her direction. At first glance, it seemed that she knew him.

"It's Jason-kun; he's come to see me", she said to herself after she got herself together. "I hope he wants to talk with me for a while. It's been some time since we had time, especially with all of these final exams and of course, life"

Posie waved her hands in the air, hoping her boyfriend would notice.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Signer Admin
Signer Admin
Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: + Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +    + Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:15 pm

Jason saw Posie waving her hands in the air, knowing that she wanted to chat with him.

"You read my mind, did you know that?", he called out to her. "It's been forever since we got to chat". He walked over and sat down on the bench next to her. "So how's your life been so far?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: + Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +    + Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+ Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Shards of the Storm (PG-13) +
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YCM Academy :: Literature :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: