YCM Academy
Hi there and welcome to YCM Academy.
Please sign in or register if you haven't already to access more of our features.
YCM Academy
Hi there and welcome to YCM Academy.
Please sign in or register if you haven't already to access more of our features.
YCM Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YCM Academy

A place dedicated for Yugioh, Naruto, Pokemon and everything else.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We moved to LiteMyBB servers, so if you want to affiliate or just hang out, find us at http://stardustycm.litemybb.com See ya there guys
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Sakura Haruno (181)
Sakura's CCG Set #2 (A New Era) Vote_lcapSakura's CCG Set #2 (A New Era) Voting_barSakura's CCG Set #2 (A New Era) Vote_rcap 
Blizzard Posie (72)
Sakura's CCG Set #2 (A New Era) Vote_lcapSakura's CCG Set #2 (A New Era) Voting_barSakura's CCG Set #2 (A New Era) Vote_rcap 
Rua (34)
Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is Kailani

Our users have posted a total of 288 messages in 78 subjects

Sakura's CCG Set #2 (A New Era)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakura Haruno
Signer Admin
Signer Admin
Sakura Haruno

Sakura's CCG Set #2 (A New Era) Empty
PostSubject: Sakura's CCG Set #2 (A New Era)   Sakura's CCG Set #2 (A New Era) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:40 pm

Hey guys, welcome to my 2nd Naruto CCG set, A New Era.
If you're not sure about the game mechanics, check Bandai's site or refer to the future card terminology thread.

Now here are the cards.

Ninja Cards:
Jutsu Cards:
Mission Cards:

Game Mechanics

ASSIST: Ninja listed gets +2/+2 when it is sent out to Battle with the "Assisted" Ninja's Team and opposed.

Protection: Your in-play Ninjas cannot be the target of your opponent's Ninja, Jutsu, Mission or Client Cards.

Accel Mastery: When this Ninja becomes the User of a Jutsu Card, it can use it without paying its Jutsu Cost and ignoring the Requirements. When the effect of that Jutsu Card resolves, you can return it to your hand.

Extreme Skill (X): When this Ninja's Team wins a Victory of any kind, you win (X) amount of Battle Rewards [X = the number listed after "Extreme Skill"]. For example, my new card has Extreme Skill: 3, which translates into 3 Battle Rewards for each victory.

Rarities

3 dots = Super Rare
2 dots = Rare
1 dot = Uncommon
No dots = Common
Back to top Go down
https://ycmshippuden.forumotion.com

Sakura's CCG Set #2 (A New Era)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YCM Academy :: Naruto :: Naruto Cardmaking-
Jump to: