YCM Academy
Hi there and welcome to YCM Academy.
Please sign in or register if you haven't already to access more of our features.
YCM Academy
Hi there and welcome to YCM Academy.
Please sign in or register if you haven't already to access more of our features.
YCM Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YCM Academy

A place dedicated for Yugioh, Naruto, Pokemon and everything else.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We moved to LiteMyBB servers, so if you want to affiliate or just hang out, find us at http://stardustycm.litemybb.com See ya there guys
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Sakura Haruno (181)
|| Music Rules || Vote_lcap|| Music Rules || Voting_bar|| Music Rules || Vote_rcap 
Blizzard Posie (72)
|| Music Rules || Vote_lcap|| Music Rules || Voting_bar|| Music Rules || Vote_rcap 
Rua (34)
Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is Kailani

Our users have posted a total of 288 messages in 78 subjects

|| Music Rules ||

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blizzard Posie
Signer Admin
Signer Admin
Blizzard Posie

|| Music Rules || Empty
PostSubject: || Music Rules ||   || Music Rules || Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:12 pm

1. Only discussions about your favorite songs, artists/bands, etc. are allowed here. Everything else will be moved if needed.

2. NO Justin Bieber bashing (or for that matter, any song artist). I'm aware that a lot of people hate JB, but the rest of the forum doesn't need to hear your rants about him. So please keep it to yourself. Oh and if you flame/troll someone for liking JB, consider it as a +5 warn.

3. All site rules apply.

That's about it; I'll add more when needed.
Back to top Go down

|| Music Rules ||
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YCM Academy :: Multimedia :: Music-
Jump to: